Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Your favourite Valancourt moments (Udolpho, SPOILERS)

October 08, 2010 05:29PM
Since we're on the topic of Udolpho LoLz, I was wondering --- does anybody else love Valancourt as much as I do, for pure comic potential? And what are your fave Valancourt moments?

Me, I'm undecided. I love Valancourt 'fessing up about his transgressions in Paris, I love how he fell victim to the 16th-century-version of the Nigerian Bank Account Scam and gave that rustic peasant woman all his money, but my favourite moment must be when he carved that dratted poem into the stone - in his own handwriting, no less!!

Whenever I feel rather down, I only have to think about the poem stone and I'm laughing again.

For a long time I thought Emily was the original Mary Sue, but I think it's actually Valancourt. He's more Mary Sue than anyone else could ever be.

"I want you to know that you matter. I want you to know that your lives matter, that your dreams matter." (Barack Obama, 03 June 2020)
SubjectAuthorPosted

Your favourite Valancourt moments (Udolpho, SPOILERS)

Mari A.October 08, 2010 05:29PM

Re: Your favourite Valancourt moments (Udolpho, SPOILERS)

KathyOctober 11, 2010 07:09PM

Mari A.October 11, 2010 07:54PM

ShemmelleOctober 09, 2010 02:47AM

UlrikeOctober 08, 2010 07:45PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 1?