Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: New Kindle book, "Darcy and Lizzy: Bewitched"

February 11, 2015 07:51PM
Mary,

I've moved your question from our main message board to our Tea Room, because the former is where authors post their stories and readers provide feedback, and the latter is for everything else -- such as your question.

As for your question, we are a community of Jane Austen fan fiction writers and readers. In recent years, there have been some authors who have taken the stories they originally shared with the community here and then turned them into published works. Sometimes authors do use the feedback they received on the message board to incorporate revisions to their work before publishing.

To the best of my knowledge, we have not had the reverse happen -- where an author shares his/her published work with the community. If you were to share your book in full, that would be one thing, but if you were only going to share a few chapters, we would prefer that you not. It would seem unfair to our readers who might become engrossed in your story but then be unable to continue it without purchasing it. I hope you'll understand.

Thanks,
Amy I.
SubjectAuthorPosted

New Kindle book, "Darcy and Lizzy: Bewitched"

Mary McPheeFebruary 11, 2015 07:23PM

Amy I.February 11, 2015 07:51PM

Mary McPheeFebruary 11, 2015 11:40PM

Sarah WaldockFebruary 12, 2015 12:49PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 18?