Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Replies

November 03, 2016 06:47PM
ALL: Thanks so much for the warm welcome back and for letting me know you enjoyed this little story. I appreciated reading your comments. And, yes, Mary does seem to have a plethora of undiscovered talents that make her an eminently useful character, LOL!

EvelynJean: Aw, thank you for the encouragement and blessings to you in return! I’m still working on my second volume for publication--about 20% new material woven into the stories I originally posted here--and will release it as soon as I’m able. My goal has been December, but we’ve had some family needs arise over the past couple months (aging parents) for which I think I’ll need to postpone into 2017. But I’ll make announcements here at DWG as well as on my website and facebook page when it’s ready to go.

Maria V: Mary used her “dispatcher kit” to dispatch Lady Catherine with prayer and silver. You’re welcome to interpret that however you find most satisfying. Mary could have bound the Cat Lady in prayer and exorcised her with silver cross, imprisoned her in silver shackles, killed her with a silver dagger to the heart, shot her with a silver bullet, or you name it…

Suzanne O: Glad you weren’t disappointed with a happy ending, under the circumstances. Even though I’ll readily write bittersweet, I’ve just about decided I must be constitutionally incapable of turning out anything other than HEA. smiling smiley
SubjectAuthorPosted

Curse of the Cat Lady (JAOctGoHoNo)

St IreneNovember 02, 2016 09:10PM

Re: Curse of the Cat Lady (JAOctGoHoNo)

Shannon KNovember 05, 2016 09:13PM

Replies

Renee BNovember 03, 2016 06:47PM

MichaNovember 03, 2016 11:02AM

Suzanne ONovember 03, 2016 04:28AM

how?

Maria VNovember 03, 2016 03:56AM

KateBNovember 03, 2016 02:32AM

Fabulous!

LisaYNovember 02, 2016 11:50PM

Re: Fabulous!

MarthaNovember 04, 2016 05:40AM

EvelynJeanNovember 02, 2016 11:14PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 11?