Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Origin Story, 1

July 03, 2021 05:16PM
I am always up for more NA FF, and have even wondered a few times about these characters in a superhero 'verse, so what a lovely surprise to discover this morning! Catherine Morland would absolutely be obsessed with knowing all about the capes and capers surrounding her in such a world. Loved the villain names and many references to their tools of the trade sprinkled humorously throughout.

I found Henry a bit quieter than I would have thought: his characteristic wit is a bit lacking, though understandable given this version's desire to keep a low profile. But I really loved all the "crimes" he's committed: they are exactly the kind of pranks I can see our "hero" plotting as a way of satisfying familial duty while also staying within his own personal code, and funny to boot!

The Thorpes are much as you'd expect, and blessedly not taking too much of the limelight, keeping the story nicely focused on these two breaths of normalcy in a strange world. Great cliffhanger ending (very comics!) Can't wait to see what Part 2 brings.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Origin Story, 1

NN SJuly 03, 2021 03:00AM

Suzanne OJuly 08, 2021 11:20PM

MichelleRWJuly 03, 2021 05:16PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 15?