Welcome to our board! Log In Create A New Profile
Use mobile view

Advanced

Re: Message for Lizzy S.

March 22, 2021 01:47PM
I apologize for not responding before now and thank Alida for sending me an e-mail letting me know there was a question for me.

I do have another story started, but I only have just over 5k words written. I have a rough timeline created and a note in my phone that I keep adding ideas to when I think of something I don't want to forget.

Even with what I have written, my original idea has morphed into more of a Mary story. Instead of biting her tongue and/or moralizing, which I imagine she does a lot, she explodes when Mrs. B talks about sending Jane to Netherfield on horseback and shocks the entire family.

Bingley and Darcy did go to dinner with the officers on horseback. As they arrived it started to rain and they got a little wet. Darcy wanted to leave early and Bingley's horse bolts injuring him. They end up near Longbourn and recoup there.

I really do best with deadlines, so I have imposed one on myself to write at least 5k words a week. I put a reminder on my calendar for Saturday morning to prompt myself.
SubjectAuthorPosted

Message for Lizzy S.

Kimberly F.March 15, 2021 08:19PM

LizzySMarch 22, 2021 01:47PM

Kimberly F.March 22, 2021 11:51PM

HarveyMarch 22, 2021 10:15PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 21?